This guide provides instructions for using the following tools:
• DocMan: Scan and manages documents electronically.
• TaskMan:Supports interoffice messaging and tasking.
• Snapshot (Digicam): Captures photo images as computer code and inserts
them in the patient's chart.
• Forms/Letter Builder: Creates forms and letters commonly used in the
practice using fields from the database and performing mail merges for single
or multiple mailings.
• Spell Checker: Integrates a third-party dictionary for use in text-based
• Signatures: Manages bitmaps or images of a user’s handwritten signature
that are captured electronically via scanning and can be used within both the
ScriptWriter, DocMan and Chart modules.
• Continuity of Care Documents (CCD): Provides the option to either export
or import a CCD file in an XML format with all pertinent patient information
• Registry Processor to create, view, distribute and print customized reports
based on patient demographics and healthcare records.